4/10/2008

Blending Assignment

This was a fun assignment!! I don't know if it was because I was at the bowling alley or because the point was to get a blurry picture, but it was a good time. I couldn't decide which picture was my favorite, so here are there from my shoot. I like the second one, but the flash seems to be very noticeable and maybe even "ugh". I like the action that I caught in that picture though and he just so happened to get a strike on that shot as well!



AMF bowling center in Columbia Missouri, was packed this Wednesday night April 9th. Perhaps it was the dollar games or students needing a break in the middle of their school week.



Brian Coley bowls a strike Wednesday night at AMF bowling center in Columbia, Missouri. He was there bowling with guachos co-worker and girlfriend Kerri Klocke.



Although Steffi Dickmann is only 5 foot, she can bowl. She had the top score of the four friends she went bowling with on Wednesday April 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment