9/25/2011

Jackson: 2 years old

I can't believe my little love will be 2 in less than a week!! Ok, I might be a little biased but he is the coolest kid ever. Every time I see him, he's learned something new. It's absolutely amazing. Well, we had a blast the other day when I babysat him, just being silly and playing at the park. I love this sequence of pictures because I think I really captured the essence of childhood. They make me want to smile :) Enjoy and I hope they make you smile as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he's gotten!! He's soooo stinkin' cute!! Happy Birthday Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that little monkey! Great work Angie!

    ReplyDelete