4/03/2012

Shea and Ty: Engaged

I've been so excited to share these pictures! I've known Shea and Ty since High School but haven't seen them in a couple years now, so I was so happy when Shea asked me to do their engagement and wedding pictures. I have to say these two are naturals in front of the camera. They are obviously very comfortable in themselves and with each other. And clearly IN LOVE. These pictures make my heart smile. Enjoy these two lovebirds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment