11/06/2013

The Rashman Family

Hello gorgeous family!! It was so great to meet this family last week. It was the morning after Halloween and I'm not going to lie, it was a little chilly, but these kids were troopers! Davis (the older boy) had a minor candy hangover, but once we got him laughing, my goodness it was quite contagious :) You'll see what I mean when you look through the pictures. I couldn't help but smile while I was editing these. Big sister was a natural in front of the camera and baby brother wasn't so sure about me, but Dad came to the rescue with some tickles. And great job to Mom for coordinating these beautiful outfits. Rashman Family you were a pleasure to photograph and I hope I'll be seeing more of you in the future! Enjoy! (also trying out a different edit on my black and whites, and I'm loving it! It might just be my new go-to).  photo rblog8_zps1689b66b.jpg  photo rblog7_zpsc7af110b.jpg  photo rblog9_zpsa090d29a.jpg  photo rblog6_zpsb8b36db6.jpg  photo rblog5_zps0542be5e.jpg  photo rblog4_zpsa26b7314.jpg  photo rblog2_zps4490db74.jpg  photo rcollage1blog_zpse8ed57d6.jpg  photo rblog10_zpsdaf7b1e0.jpg  photo rblog11_zps9f1f60a5.jpg  photo rblog1_zpsc67da2c9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment